Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Playing Catch Up

Things have been pretty busy over here at the Ruscansky studio... I've been filling album orders like mad which means I've been neglecting the blog. BUT I'm finally caught up... at least until Bob walks into this tiny office and gives me something else... so I'm blogging. Hooray for that.


In addition to albums I've been putting together some new promotional materials. The joy of being a photographer is that you always have new material to show clients, which means that you can always being doing something to update your website or blog or printed promotional items. It's a blessing and a curse. Since I can't post 30 album pages for you to see, I thought I'd share an image that will soon be a postcard coming to a mailbox near you. Well, if you're lucky.
I wish my living room looked like that. I think my problem is I have too many books... no bookshelf is safe, it always ends up filled to the brim. More to come soon. Until then, this is Stefanie over and out.

P.S. Bob just walked in... I have something else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment