Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to blog of photographer Robert Ruscansky.

Some fun facts about Robert:

1. His friends call him Bob, which means you should call him Bob.
2. Bob has more than 30 years of photography experience. Yes, 30.
3. From weddings to portraits to Bar or Bat Mitzvahs... Bob is your man.
4. Bob is also available for your commercial and architectural photography needs.

I however am not Bob. I'm Stefanie, Bob's photography assistant. Bob is shooting away in the studio while I toil on the computer in the back room. You could say this whole blog thing is my fault, but I'm willing to take the blame. For the most part I'll also be the one posting.

I'll leave you today with one of Bob's recent studio portraits. Please check back often to see more examples of Bob's work. I promise to keep you entertained, and the photography is worth the visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment